WHY STAY AT CHARPOI?
Charpoi is a chain of boutique hostels, where wanderlust will find a blend of tradition with modernity. We cater to the adventurous backpackers or the budget traveller looking for a space to meet like minds and share a Dormitory or a quieter getaway for some good old ‘Me-Time’ in our private double rooms.
We offer clean and comfortable private double rooms and bunk bedded dormitories with attached baths, air-conditioning, running hot & cold water. Our restaurant offers a limited Menu of simple meals that are freshly prepared for our in-house guests. Charpoi also offers a plethora of activities to choose from during your stay with us, for instance Bike Rides on Sunday mornings, Picnics by Sagar lake, Early morning Cycling trips, etc.
We aim to make our guests comfortable and at home. All our tariffs are inclusive of Breakfast and High-Speed WiFi.
What Travellers' Share
VIEW AND LOCATION
Charpoi is a walk away from the famous Man Sagar, Jal Mahal, a tourist attraction in Jaipur. It is off the Amer road when one heads from town towards the Amber fort, Nahargarh and Jaigarh. Being placed against the Aravali Hills makes us ideal for those looking for an adventurous trek and even those who simply want to laze on the rooftop while breathing in the picturesque view.
Being off the Jal Mahal road while heading to the Amber Fort, makes our location perfect for students, backpackers, and budget travelers to move between the sights of interests and the bustling market place while not spending too much on the road. One can walk onto the main road to explore the various restaurants, or grab a tuk-tuk, e-rickshaw and head towards the walled city or M.I Road for the more popular options. You can always talk to our travel desk for more ideas and suggestions. Don’t forget to tag us in your escapades on Facebook and Instagram.
Our Code of Conduct
· Our check in time is 12 noon and check out time is 11.00 am
· Our Breakfast is a fixed Menu that changes daily to accommodate our guests. If at breakfast, you opt for a dish from our Ala Carte, it would be chargeable.
· To keep our guests safe and comfortable, all outside guests are not allowed in the rooms, dorms or the lounge area, they can meet you either in the reception or at the Bistro area till 10 pm only.
· On request, we can provide extra beds in the Premium or Superior Rooms at an additional charge.
· While we love pets, we aren’t enabled to host them.
· We would need a 50% advance amount to confirm your stay, please note that in the case of cancellation, this amount would be non-refundable.
· We offer our guests a long list of activities to make your trip a total blast, however do give us ample notice while booking an activity to ensure no last minute confusion or overbooking.
· Our Pantry, the equipment and crockery is at your disposal, however any damages would have to be borne by you.