Rooms and Dorms
We have a host of stay options for the adventurous backpackers and budget travellers.
Our Code of Conduct
· Our check in time is 12 noon and check out time is 11.00 am
· Our Breakfast is a fixed Menu that changes daily to accommodate our guests. If at breakfast, you opt for a dish from our Ala Carte, it would be chargeable.
· To keep our guests safe and comfortable, all outside guests are not allowed in the rooms, dorms or the lounge area, they can meet you either in the reception or at the Bistro area till 10 pm only.
· On request, we can provide extra beds in the Premium or Superior Rooms at an additional charge.
· While we love pets, we aren’t enabled to host them.
· We welcome our guests with Free Transfers on Arrival, hence do remember to notify us your arrival details, at least 48 hrs before arrival to avoid confusion.
· We would need a 50% advance amount to confirm your stay, please note that in the case of cancellation, this amount would be non-refundable.
· We offer our guests a long list of activities to make your trip a total blast, however do give us ample notice while booking an activity to ensure no last minute confusion or overbooking.
· Our Pantry, the equipment and crockery is at your disposal, however any damages would have to be borne by you.